It's finally weekends again, phew.
Just 3 weeks of school and i'm still soooo looking forward to Fridays. I love my time table a lot, no doubt! We end school earlier then the rest, especially Friday. 12.45! Totally loved :D I do dread lessons, like everybody, duh. Physics is uber brain wrecking, it's really difficult just for the basics. Physics SPA issn't as fun as chem's. Oh yes, i love chem♥ And again, i still hate Chinese (okay, just the teacher). Zz, the thing is she can repeat herself 10 times but then still no one actually understands her. What's with the words on the projector, for ants to read?
Just 2 more years. 2 very very long years. I find myself so no life now, I hardly even have time to use the computer. Well, if it was last year, not being online for literally a few days is like an accomplishment. Tuitions + homework = my current life, so boring i know. I know i know, I shouldn't be complaining about tuitions cause i'm the one that request for it. Actually, I wouldn't be dreading tuition if Rita was still teaching me. Oh well, life goes on ~~~~~~~
~!@#$%^&*()_+ I love dance, i love street jazz. :D :D :D :D
Next would be camp. C-a-m-p this word annoys the hell outta' me now. Not like i really dislike camp, i always enjoy camp. But seriously, Sarimbun scouts camp?! You gotta' be kidding me! Wow like karma, that place sucks!
Chineez newyear is coming. On valentine's day. I think it can really link up, like Cny = ♥ day because cny = lots of goodies and red packet = love ! :) Okay maybe not this year. I feel so zibei cause i haven't been going shopping. Which means, no new clothes. ahhhhhh! I'm so going Bugis soon, that is, if i have the time ): I so envious puny. He can go shopping and he's still complaining he hates shopping. Double thumbs down!
In like 5 more days, I am going to create a Facebook. I am laughing okay, how in the world can type this out! Actually, i am not lag dudes, I had facebook before it was famous! But i deleted it on the 14th, when i was at home doing nothing, it'll be officially deleted in 14 working days what! I'm just going to get a hang of it and that's it! fullstop.
And oh, before i go, a BIG thanks to Beaunice for the paper tube and all. You know i still love you huh!
so bye.
I'm obsessively opposed to the typical~
Saturday, January 23, 2010 @ 8:53 PM //
0 comments
