Haha, random stuff running thru' my mind.
I love my study table now, it's uber tidy. I didn't clean it up though, i kinda dislike packing. But then again, it'll get messy really soon! Lol ):
My current tuition tcher's going Aussie to study. Aw, so cool! I told her I wanna go London to study in the future, and my mom shouted back "We ain't that rich!" O: Gonna miss her!
There was once my grandma stayed over @ my house. Then at night, i went to brush teeth and all, when I came out of the toilet, i saw her. So I asked "外婆,你要不要刷牙?" And guess what? She stared and me and said "我已经没有牙齿了。" The whole house was filled with laughter i felt so dumb at the moment.
My most memorable Christmas was when i was 8, i think? Back then, i loved Minnie mouse a lot, and my eyes caught a dress. I was begging my mom to buy it but she refused. Then on christmas eve, Jojo told me maybe i should wish to Santa (hell yeah, lol!). I did what she said, and next morn, i found it beside me! Uhuh, i actually thought santa gave it to me that time, but of course everybody knows my mom was the "santa" ~.~
I went shopping with family today. Bought some stuff at Club Marc, and i looked at the plastic bag, it wrote : "Marthur Farker". Like oh my god! I made my mom read it, and she didn't get it!
And yeah, i can't find any bags i like. How how !? I wanna go bag shopping soon, need a new school bag for next year!
a twist in the fairytale.
Saturday, December 5, 2009 @ 10:51 PM //
0 comments
