Happy Birthday to Esther!
Monday, August 24, 2009 @ 7:37 PM // 0 comments


Hi people.


Esther :D
See lah, you one year older ready, can don't so childish anot ?! LOL. Ah, goodluck in everything you do okay. You know i'm always here ~
-plays happy birthday song-
Lame lah you!
-

“世界上许多事物都有定义,只有爱没有, 因为爱是无法用言语解释的。
也许,轰轰烈烈的爱总是令人羡慕。然而,平凡而发自内心的爱, 细水长流, 我觉得更要珍惜。随时随地围绕在身旁的东西,只有在我们觉得最需要的时候,才发现它如此珍贵。”


Aw, my chinese is awesome.. not! ): whatever, but still whatever.
Anws, today's sunrise was so beautiful, was totally mesmerised while walking to school. I did my English ytd night, i wrote about like 400+ words and my essay was so coooool! But i realised the word limit was only 250 ._. Not fair lor, I had to cancel so much out.

The world's never fair?
-

I hate those people who doesn't give others privacy. What's the point if being together if there's no trust? I mean, i don't get it at all.
-

Ah, my eyes ain't small lor, wth. You got to be kidding me. Everybody says my eyes is not small. Blahahahahaha :D



The dogs does not look nice in this picture, hmph. Mom's a bad photographer!

bye.