I found too many changes..
Monday, June 15, 2009 @ 9:57 PM // 0 comments


Oh hi, :D

Today,
Caught 'Ghost of my girlfriends past', nice and humorous, but i swear there were alot of sex talk(O.o). Subway cookie-d, window shopped :D Oh, many mirrors and glasses cracked too, taahaa!

I find Fareast quite bored now. Totally walked 3/4 rounds ard Fareast, and the only shop i don't find boring, is Stage! haha. And, i saw this guy, freaking rich, stage items from head to toe. Damn, i want too! And, GSS ain't any cheap at all. Darn, 33 bucks Adidas bag i wanted, but it doesn't have white ): And oh, Sexy Diamond @ Heeren sells rather cool neon colour clothes!

How i miss night markets in Taiwan!

-

Oh, do you know i totally rejected watching a movie ? Yeah, surprising? Haha. No lah, I just don't feel like getting out of the house too early tomorrow.

Yes, also, it's class BBQ. I think 16th, which is tomorrow, is kinda a auspicious date cus many people are having BBQ tomorrow!! O:

And yes, i am praying hard. Don't make me hate tomorrow.

(bringing Stage cap to show off, taahaa!)
-

Lastly, do you know of the first celebrity who died of H1N1 ?!








(keep scrolling)
















Know why ? I think we all do!


(and so down you go~)



















HAHA! Prettehh funneh! :D

-

Byebye ~