Happy April fool :D
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 @ 8:34 PM // 0 comments


So hi ~

Happy April Fool People!

Truthfully, i guess i have nothing to post. Major STM ): Heeheeheeheeheee.

So, lets start from last Sunday.

Yeah, did Geog project. Me Beaunice & Titus .
We had alot alot of fun joking . Retardedness . And then, played with Beaunice's webcam. More of fun then seriousness (?) But haha, I bet Beaunice enjoyed (we know why!)

Oh oh, something randomed.
I love D&T coursework ! I had fun destroying my work piece, omg :D

And And, another thing.
I don't like our new EZ-link. First, it's retarded; Second, it's retarded; Third, it's retarded! I don't know why we have to use pictures taken long ago, and i swear its fugly!!! Hmph.

-

So Yesterday.

Stayed back with Beaunice to rehearse and touch up on Geog proj. Oh, did you know i lost my home card ?!?!?! Arghhhhh. Anws, back to the point. We took video of ourselves, and it's sooooo funny till we dropped off the chair! Not being sacarstic, it' really really really funny. But, i'm not gonna show you all, lalala~
Then, when we were leaving the school, we saw that people were spraying those type of mosquito insecticide(sp?), and the smoke made us looks like we were in heaven. So, we walked to the canteen, and we're totally surrounded by smoke till we can't see anything. And, Beaunice was retarded. As in really retarded! She saw a chair, then she went like " sit first sit first!"(maybe the smoke damaged her brains :x Kidding, happy april fool!) Then you know, when you're surrounded by smoke, you hardly have any oxygen to breathe in, so i had to pull her out -.-
And yes, when my bro called me and told me my tuition tcher was here alrdy, i was in total shock! I had forgotten i had tuition, omgomgomg. So i rushed home. But i was dead beat alrdy.

-

And today.

I hate 2.4km run. As in reallyy really hate. I mean, i really cannot leave someone behind when they look like their fainting! I had learnt my lesson from x country. Plus, sweat makes me have rashes... itch like crap! The day had been really really long today O:

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh, there's alot of people's bday in April! ARGHHH. (Hey, but mine's in April too xD) So counting down exactly 21 days to my birthday, wooohoo!

So i shall end here. Byebye~