Sunday, September 28, 2008 @ 1:16 PM // 0 comments


Just a short update on life [:

It's Cheryl back in th house, TADA!
laaaaaaaadaaa , weeeell , life's like that . Just like that . Like what ? I don't know , lol .

Anws, English was ohkay .
Hmm, compo , blaaah, i wrote it looooongly , yes longly . Heeek , & my situational is nowhere better . Hmm, just, pass it mansxz!
Paper 2,
Haaaaaaah, it's freaking hard, very very hard, TO ME . But i promise MYSELF not t flunk it (; I hope so ):

It's oneword , PAYBACK after exams [:
yayness , can't be mre then happy . Sleepovers/ shoppings/ movies/ oooooh!
SOOOOOOO, Shall come to a conclusion, MUG NOW! I don't wanna disappoint myself/parents with my suckish results yar [: heeeeeh . i'm such'a good girl ? :D
But seriously, mugging sucks . I've been mugging for days . It's like sitting infront of a book/file/paper , & i seriously gonna go nolife soon . yuck .
Heeeh, gonna study with those ladayes on first oct at T3 [:
& people, GAMBATEEH!

Clique, DRIFT NO MORE, ohkays!
& sisters defines love , we awaits th next 19th yo [:
PS/No matter what happen, we'll be here fr you . So don't do any silly things anymore ohkay [:




& this picture is making me go gagagaga . Th camera went 'click' on time :D Look at Nigel mansxz, hahaha!

& sisters, <3!

HAHA , Suckiest of th suckiest bxtch ever, shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! [: